Wednesday, December 27, 2006

2007: More Updates to Come

I've done a terrible job keeping my blog updated recently. I've been trying to balance out my life for a little while now, and inevitably, some things suffer. Some days it's my poker, some days it's my sleep, some days it's my outside interests, friends, relationships, creativity, or something else.

Anyway, the point of all this is just to explain that I haven't forgotten about this blog. I will be continuing to update it when major happenings arise. I also hope to post more thoughts on strategy as well, and, since I will be playing more live events in 2007, I should have more trip reports, too. (I'm going to the Aussie Millions in January and I promise to have something from there.)

I've got a couple theories about tournaments I want to explore, but they're going to have to wait for now. I'm still working on how to best express them, and while they aren't particularly groundbreaking, they are part of my approach when I play my best that I think people overlook.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey nath, i played with you in the 740 at stone. I came in 6th and sat 2 to your right for half of the tournament. AIM BrentSINY

2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home