Friday, August 18, 2006

sorry for the lack of updates

I got back from Las Vegas a week ago. There just hasn't been much going on in my poker life to warrant mentioning. I'm on a downswing... my online play has been slim lately, but the first-place finishes are turning into 6ths and 7ths and the final-table appearances are turning into second-table knockouts.

I'm going to Lake Charles for a while. My dad (my biggest fan) is having quadruple-bypass surgery tomorrow. Obviously I'm going to see him; those of you who know about my fall may not know that he was a major reason I got through it alive; he supported me and took care of me more than anyone else in my family while I was in the hospital and I stayed with him afterward as well.

When I have more to write, about poker or life, you'll know. 'Til then.

2 Comments:

Blogger Blogger said...

We're thinking about you here in A-town, buddy.

5:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and your father are in my thoughts.

Ed

11:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home