Saturday, July 22, 2006

5K PLHE: play bad, get there; play bad, don't.

I'm pretty bummed now so I'm not going to get into it, but here's what today proved:

-It's better to be lucky than good, especially when half your table is top pros.
-You can blow a 200BB stack in an hour and a half.

On the other hand, I made Johnny Chan $1000 on a sidebet with Mike Matusow on my triple-up hand. I don't think Mike has any respect for me. I heard a rumor he called me a "toothless scum". He was friendly to me when we were at the same table, but if I find out this is true, we're going to have a real problem next time I see him.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i saw your picture on nathashish.livejournal.com

has anybody said you look like ben rothlisburger?

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

-vivek

11:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

-vivek again, like the last 2 remarks.

looking at the picture again i had several observations.

1. you're prolly not attractive enough for the brad pitt "pardon me, i'm too cute, so here's my beard" thing.

2. good new nickname "mr.potatohead".

i have been permanently banned from several blogs including http://dmmiller.myspace.com, among many, many others, so you need to ping
vgoel@alumni.rice.edu if my insights bother you.

3:22 PM  
Blogger Vernon Freedom said...

Stop posting.

7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just delete his stupid comments.

Also why do you care about what names someone allegedly called you? Getting riled up about stuff like that sounds stupid.

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home