Wednesday, July 12, 2006

brief recap of the day

I spent most of the day at the hotel, overindulging myself in laziness and room service. I woke up and ordered breakfast and a mimosa alongside it and enjoyed it so much I got an entire bottle of champagne and a quart of orange juice.

I played some poker online, with horrible results.
Around 2:30 AM I finally left the hotel to check out the Bellagio. It was a longer walk than it looked, but Las Vegas is a surprisingly cool city at night not to mention I'm sure my unfamiliarity with the paths through the city had something to do with it.

I made $42 playing mostly 5/10 NL and some 2/5. I still play too loose preflop.

The Bellagio is a gorgeous place both inside and out.

I'm getting some real rest tonight and then heading over early to the Rio, to register for Thursday's 2500 shorthanded event, and to tear up those cash games. Maybe to just wander around the city some more, too.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you please find out when the Brown Rat a.k.a. Donald Coffee will be dropping his first record?

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home